This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you may not use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You also acknowledge that your account information is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to your account information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. You also agree to exit from your account at the end of each session. We reserve the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time at our sole discretion.
You may access and use certain application programming interface(s), which may consist of software, data, functions, features, code, instructions and/or other technology, through the Website (the "API") solely in connection with your access, use, transmission, modification or display of the data transmitted by the API to you (the “Data”). You acknowledge that information and data transmitted by you through the API may be analyzed or used by us so that we can better understand how the API is used and how to improve our technology. Provided that you satisfactorily complete the user registration process and complete such other documentation or agreements as we may require, we, at our sole discretion, may issue you a unique developer key to the API ("API key"). You are prohibited from obtaining more than one API key for a single application.
We hereby grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, revocable, fully paid-up, worldwide right to use the Website to access Data through the API for the purpose of developing software that will benefit the Company’s players’ gaming experiences. You may reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the Data in connection with your software product. You may not delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from the Data or from materials on the Website. You also may not sell, lease, license or otherwise distribute the Data on a stand-alone basis or apart from your own software product.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
The Company name, the Company trademarks, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website or the Data, or which, as determined by us at our sole discretion, may harm the Company.
- To use and/or store data in order to create a competing API or impersonate the official PUBG Developer API.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose other than the purpose set forth herein, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the Data, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any information, content or materials you add to the Website (“User Contributions”) for any or no reason at our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot review all User Contributions before they are posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party, including User Contributions. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of the Website. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
The PUBG API is free, publicly accessible, and was created to enrich the experience of the entire PUBG community. We understand the need to offset some of the costs associated with building an application or website using the PUBG API, so we've compiled a list of acceptable ways for you to monetize your PUBG API projects.
Again, our API is meant to enrich the community, therefore we kindly ask that you not create an environment where users feel pressured to spend money. While the guidelines below give an overall indication of what we allow and do not allow, we reserve the right to require any form of monetization (including donations) be removed from a project if we deem it to be contradictary to the goal of this project. These judgments will be made on a case by case basis.
- Advertisements - Ads are the PUBG-preferred method of monetization for you to offset your costs. They exist along side the information, but do not gate it or force interaction.
- Paid Removal of Advertisements - We understand that ads can be annoying to some users, so we are allowing you to provide users with the option to remove ads for a set cost. This payment must not include any additional benefits, features, or exclusive access to users other than the removal of ads. Additionally, the API project must be available for free to all users, with the paid removal of ads as an optional quality-of-life feature.
- Donations - Donations are allowed as long as they do not violate the Crowdfunding rules laid out below. Simply put, a user must never feel pressured to donate to your organization. If an individual enjoys your content and wants to contribute freely to your project, they may. However, they cannot be granted any special benefits from doing so.
- Subscriptions - Subscriptions are allowed as long as they do not violate the Exclusive Access rules laid out below.
- Exclusive Access - You may not charge money for exclusive access to features that are based, in whole or in part, on data gained from the PUBG API.
- Crowdfunding - By its very nature, crowdfunding grants benefits to those who have contributed that are not available to those who have not. As a result, we cannot allow this type of monetization. As stated above, if a player wants to contribute freely to your project, they may. However, they cannot be granted any special benefits from doing so.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please send an email to email@example.com It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Data
The Data accessed by you from our Website is made available solely for the purposes set forth herein. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the Data. Any reliance you place on the Data is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on the Data by you or any other visitor to the Website.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website or the Data at any time. The Website and the Data are not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the materials on the Website or the Data may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that either the Website or the Data will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE DATA AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, THE DATA AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR DATA. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, THE DATA OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE, THE DATA OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by PUBG Corporation, 1223 Wilshire Blvd. Num 1015, Santa Monica, CA 90403. All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent at firstname.lastname@example.org. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website or the Data should be directed to: email@example.com.
PUBG Community Qualification and Trademark Guidelines
These guidelines are to facilitate PUBG's community screening and approval process and apply to your use of the PUBG trademarks, graphics, symbols, icons, slogans, taglines and logos set forth in these guidelines and any other marks that PUBG provides to you in writing (each a “Trademark” and collectively the “Trademarks”). These guidelines also apply to websites, social accounts or any user-generated projects or materials that include, or try to include, PUBG trademark. PUBG only allows the use of its trademark in a PUBG related community, and only when the conditions below are met.
Strict compliance with these guidelines is required at all times, and any use of a Trademark in violation of these guidelines will automatically terminate any license to the Trademarks. Also, we are not granting any ownership or interest to Trademarks other than the limited license expressly set forth in these guidelines.
If you use our Trademarks, you must do so in compliance with these guidelines and you agree that PUBG may use, copy, modify, distribute, sell or otherwise monetize, and make derivative works of your use of our Trademarks in any form, including screen shots, on a royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide basis, for any purpose and without having to credit you, pay you anything, or obtain your approval.
Authorized Use of PUBG Trademark
License for Non-Commercial Use
PUBG grants a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-assignable, royalty-free, revocable right and limited license for a community to display, publish and reproduce the Trademarks, strictly for the non-commercial community and social media use, and in accordance with these guidelines. We do not allow using the PUBG trademark in any commercial activity without a separate signed written license agreement, except for the following three conditions:
PUBG only permits individual players, streamers, or community owners to promote their projects, but not the Trademarks on their own, on websites, streams, or videos and passively generate revenue through appropriate advertisements within your content or community, including pre-roll ads, ad breaks, and sponsor ad overlays. PUBG is the ultimate arbiter of what is an appropriate ad. In any event, the advertising and promotion of alcohol and tobacco products, drugs, or any harmful content, as determined by us, with, near or related to our Trademarks is prohibited.
PUBG permits individual players to solicit personal donations or offer subscription-based content while live-streaming games, so long as non-subscribers can still watch the games concurrently.
- PUBG API Developers
PUBG permits commercial projects only when they both (1) comply with our API Terms and API Policies, and (2) use a currently valid PUBG API key that we granted specifically to the developers or community owner. We reserve the right to distribute and revoke API keys in our sole and absolute discretion.
Content and Use Guidelines
- Forum Use
A community that serves only as a game forum concerning the PUBG product and service may use the appropriate name Trademark, but not the logo.
- Beneficial Use
A community, which includes a Trademark in its name and content, must be supportive to PUBG and its players. PUBG will only allow those communities which encourage players to improve their skills, share helpful information, and communicate with each other, to use Trademarks.
- Original Use
PUBG will only approve projects that have original content and improve the general experience of our players. You may not use a third-party’s IP in your project without their permission.
- Your use of Trademarks must:
i. comply with the most up-to-date version of all agreement(s) with us;
ii. comply with the most up-to-date version of these guidelines; and
iii. comply with any other terms, conditions, or policies that we may issue from time to time that apply to the Trademarks.
- We will supply an approved Trademark image for you to use. You may not alter the Trademark in any manner, including but not limited to, changing the proportion, color, or font of the Trademark, or adding or removing any element(s) from the Trademark.
- You may not use the Trademark in any manner that implies sponsorship or endorsement by us.
- You may not use the Trademarks to disparage us, our products or services, or in a manner which, in our sole discretion, may diminish or otherwise damage or tarnish our goodwill in the Trademarks.
- Unless instructed otherwise in writing by us, you must include the following statement in any materials that display the Trademark: “PUBG, PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS and all related logos are trademarks of PUBG Corporation or its affiliates." Note: if any additional Trademarks are used in copy, please include them in the attribution.
- You acknowledge that all rights to the Trademarks are our exclusive property, and all goodwill generated through your use of the Trademarks will inure to our sole benefit. You will not take any action that is in conflict with our rights in, or ownership of, the Trademarks.
- A community may not use the PUBG trademark standing alone except as necessary to denote or refer to the PUBG product and service.
- A community may use “PUBG” or a variation of PUBG in its title, URL, or service name provided the name satisfies the following criteria:
- “PUBG” is used in combination with another non-generic or non-geographically-descriptive word.
- A community name does not suggest a false association with PUBG.
- A community name is not confusingly similar with any Trademark.
- For example, these are not acceptable: PUBGSanhok, PecadoPUBG
- Except as allowed in 2. above, the Trademarks must appear by themselves, with reasonable spacing between each side of each Trademark and other visual, graphic or textual elements. Under no circumstance should Trademarks be placed on any background which interferes with the readability or display of the Trademark.
Examples of Unauthorized Use of PUBG Trademark
The following are some examples of uses which are unacceptable, and is not an exhaustive list:
- Company, Product, or Service Name: You may not use or register, in whole or in part, PUBG or PUBG Corp. or any other PUBG trademark, as, or as part of, a community name or product name, except as specifically noted in these guidelines.
- PUBG Logo and PUBG Owned Graphic Symbols: Use of any of the PUBG or PUBG Corp. logo without the prior written consent of PUBG Corp. is prohibited.
- Variations, Takeoffs or Abbreviations: A variation of the PUBG logo may not be used for any purpose. Third parties cannot use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, or takeoff of a PUBG trademark for any purpose.
- Merchandise Items: You may not manufacture, sell or give-away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing Trademarks, except pursuant to an express written and signed trademark license from PUBG.
- Slogans and Taglines: You may not use or imitate a PUBG slogan or tagline in a way that:
- suggests a false association with PUBG.
- is confusingly similar with any trademark owned or used by PUBG.
- For example, these are not acceptable: “Not just a game. This is battle royale”, "Winner, winner, chicken dinner"
We reserve the right, exercisable at our sole discretion, to modify these guidelines and/or the approved Trademarks at any time and to take appropriate action against any use without permission or any use that does not conform to these guidelines.